Its foam deeply cleans dirt, stains, silicones, resins, etc. The application of the FOAM CLEANER in no way changes the nature of the leather or textile. It does not make your sneaker surface drier or greasier, which will allow it to regain its new appearance and its original shine, while preserving its initial colour. This product, developed in collaboration with prestigious brands of footwear, allows a surface and deep cleaning of the treated supports.
The cleaning agents of this exclusive formula come from ecological anionic surfactants. Then, no dangerousness classification is to be expected. Allows airmail delivery without any special procedure neither dangerous product declaration nor particular constraint.
Universal: Smooth leather, Suede, Nappa, Nubuck, all textiles, microfibers, stretch, crepe, etc.
1. Brush your item to remove dust and dirt from the surface.
2. Shake the product vigorously.
3. Apply foam to the entire shoe.
4. Leave the product to act for two minutes.
5. Brush your sneaker again to remove the foam and the dirt which have been absorbed.
6. Rub the brush on a different support to remove the foam.
7. Repeat the operation if necessary.
8. Leave to dry for 12 hours.
It is important to do a test beforehand on a hidden part.
The natural and non-aggressive formula of the FOAM CLEANER will preserve the softness and the original touch of your article.
When applying the FOAM CLEANER, it is necessary to use the MEDIUM HORSE HAIR BRUSH Saphir Médaille D’or Ref. 2647, taking good care of the cleanliness of the bristle during each new application, so as not to dirty the support with a dirty brush.
You can then apply the products from the Saphir Médaille D’or range and use the PROTECTOR Ref. 1735 to protect it from future exposure to water, stains, mud, dust, etc.